Friday, February 24, 2012

Confession #34 Spring Inspiration (1)

So Spring season is only like tomorrow and I'm overly excited about current trends new designers are putting out that we can easily look for at a cheaper cost! I'm not cheap, just like shopping on a budget! And why spend $50 on a designer blouse that I can find one similar for half the cost? I'm all for supporting designers and when I have it to splurge I most definitely will. However, for us commoners, we most times just can't simply afford to splurge as often as we would want.

Featured below is DANNIJO brand that I absolutely adore! Something new to look for the next time I shop!

"It’s a new era in fashion - there are no rules. It’s all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together."
— Alexander McQueen




 Is that VELVET?!







Saw these photos on another blog I came across. Sheer high neck shirts are also another fav! Why? Because you do not have to do much to dress it up or down! Easy to pair with leggins, shorts, or skirt.



Don't forget to get the fab hater blockers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops