Thursday, March 1, 2012

Confession #36 Make Your Life A Living Runway

TrendiConfessions was created to inspire young women to embrace their Godly beauty by correlating fashion and faith. So often do we see women and men judging and tearing each other down, whether it's by words or by actions. I want to be the difference. As PMJ quoted, "It takes a real super woman to make another woman better".

There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to dress fashionably, just be sure not to sacrifice your Christianity to be cute. Fashion is fun! It is what ever you make it! Fashion for me is just an outlet where I'm able to be free of other's opinions about me. My fashion is my personality, my creativity, and my choice.

I have let you guy's in on my fashion for less journey. Now it's time for me to show you what I really have to offer! Shop TrendiConfessions is my online store that will be selling vintage clothing only for both women and men. The store will be open to the public at 12:00 am tonight. Free shipping will be offered for a limited time and items are limited. Be sure to get the first pick!

Here is a sneak peak of a featured item! Enjoy!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops