Friday, December 23, 2011

Confession #27 Jesus is the Reason for the Season

PMJ recently preached a sermon entitled "It's Not Your Birthday". I watch so many people stress about not having enough money to get gifts for others or get upset when they do not get what they want for Christmas. I used to find myself in that situation. Pouting because I didn't get what I really wanted or upset because I didn't have the money to get everyone something for Christmas. Now I find myself just thankful to even see Christmas.

This year, it's not gifts that I want. All I want is his presence to be with me and my loved ones. All I want is to reunite with my family and friends. For us to come together, love on one another, love on God, and celebrate the birth of Christ. Because had it not been for him, we would not be here today. And while Im still here, I will use every moment I can to worship him in his presence.

I pray that each of you have a safe, blessed, and favor filled holiday. And know that Jesus is reason for the Season!! Love you all and Merry Christmas!

Check out today's thirft pick, blazer and cream blouse.






1 comments:

Style4Curves said...

love!!!!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops