Sunday, December 4, 2011

Confession #19 Makeup Madness

Make up is suppose to be fun, bring out your creativity, and be only a highlight to your natural beauty. It doesn't take putting on five million colors on your eye, on top of 5 layers of foundation on top of hot red blush, on top of bright lipstick to make you beautiful. Love and appreciate how you were naturally created and allow others to do the same.

Psalm 139:14

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well


But for those days you just want to look flawless, a make line I recommend is BH Cosmetics. Their products are simply awesome and at an even better cost! Check out their website http://www.bhcosmetics.com/

Here is what I have in my personal collection:

120 Color Palette 3rd Addition




26 Shadow Blush Combo Palette

 


10 Color Concealer Palette

2 comments:

Style4Curves said...

I love pallettes I order mine from coastalscents.com I think they are the same tho and coastal scents might be a tad cheaper. I hate the tranny look that seems to be trending right now.
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

EXTREMELY impressed with this blog! Very creative work...lots of talent! LOVE IT!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops