Sunday, December 11, 2011

Confession #20 Celebration of Life


Life is never something that should be taken for granted. So many young people are losing their lives, but for some, we are alive but resemble a dead man walking. We live our lives in sin and not feeling any remorse for it and wonder why our life is the way that it is. We get so caught up in worldly things and what the world has to offer, that we loose sight of who we are, our true purpose in life and who the real provider is.

God only wants the best for us. He wants to see us succeed. He wants to see us happy. He wants to see us prosper.

John 10:10

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.


But if you dont want better for yourself or do the work to get better, why would God bless you with better?

Matthew 25:23

His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

I don't know about you, but Im enjoying every bit of life that God has blessed me with. The good and the bad, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, til death do us part. I will praise him for the small things for I know and believe the best is yet to come!

Happy 27th birthday Chinara! I pray that God continues to bless you more abundantly and that this new year of life is filled with nothing but God's favor!

Check out how she rocks her thrift picks for her birthday!


Hair by Vashia; Make-up and wardrobe by Jamie




3 comments:

Style4Curves said...

You look absolutely stunning and I LOVE the necklace!!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

E. Louise said...

Alright nah Chi Chi!!! LOL Feirce Darling!

SN: Jamie! You left before I was able to introduce myself the other night! =/ Hate I missed you!

www.shapelylouise.com

TrendiConfessions said...

Thanks Ladies! And Im so sorry! I thought that was you but Im known for getting people mixed up and making a fool of myself! lol. And I couldnt hang with yall young folks (as if Im not young :/). I had to get to bed! lol..

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops