Friday, November 25, 2011

Confession #15 My Fall Inspriration

Most of what I post is pulled from inspiration I receive from my inner circle of friends or church family or from personal revelations. If I hear or see something that speaks to my heart, I care not to be stingy with it because it may speak to someone else as well.  The Rock Church has been a beautiful blessing to my life. I am ever so grateful to be surrounded by those that will pray with me, cry with me, fight with me, and have the ability to speak positive things over my life when i dont have the strength to do it myself. It is so important to take an inventory of your life and the people in it. Everyone needs someone that they can look to for inspiration, advice, encouragement, or to pray. Note: If you are always pouring into someone else and never take the time to have anyone do the same in return, eventually your cup will become empty and your spirit will thirst.

A fellow church member, Awilda, posted this the other day and it spoke to me and I wanted to share:

"Sticks and stones might break my bones but WORDS..." hmm what about words? They have the power to build up or tear down far more than we acknowledge. To often we fire off the first thought that pops in our heads without thinking of the ripple effect that will take place down the line. WORDS can often hurt worse than any break or bruise you will have. Is it possible that the same weapon you use to hurt someone can be used for healing today? I challenge you to try it, the results could be mind blowing. Prov 18:21

My wishlist:
1. Flower print dress to the left is apart of the new Versace collection H&M just released.
2. The fur boot underneath it is apart the winter Christian Loubouton Collection that was recently seen on red carpet.
3. The purple and orange duo was featured in GUCCI recent runway show.
Everything else are pieces I have come across that gives me inspiration and ideas for more pics!

This collage features pieces from the Christian Louboutin Fall collection. I love loud colors and it anything that pops. Gets my imagination going and going and going and going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops