Saturday, November 12, 2011

Confession #5 Whats outside your comfort zone?

Growing up, I was never a fan of sushi. Couldn't stand the sound of it. You couldn't pay me a million dollars to try it. Okay well maybe you could. But the point is I wouldn't. But I learned that in order to enjoy all that life has to offer and to its full potential, you sometimes have to do things you normally wouldn't do, step outside your comfort zone.

While in the dating scene, I quickly had to adjust. I found myself questioning why can't i find a good guy? Well I knew what I wanted and what I didn't want. So I decided to become open minded about alot of things, try things I normally wouldn't try, and step outside my comfort zone. Now here I am, addicted to sushi and enjoying my beautiful relationship.



Rock-n-Roll Sushi bar in Trussville, Al


This is my fav dish. Its called the Michael Jackson :) It literally melts in your mouth



Shirt and earrings are also a thrift find by a good friend Valeria...






2 comments:

The Blooming Diva said...

can't wait to try the mj roll...looks so yummy!!! ;)

Mike CreatedtoExcel James said...

Girl, that Heart Roll is off the chain!!!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops