Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Confession #12 Naturally Blessed

Lately I have been going through a transition in my life where now I know exactly what I want and aspire to do, but diffent things and certain people are trying their best to convince me otherwise. Seems as if the enemy know exactly what God has planned for me, so he uses those things or people that used to make me smile against me and what Im believing God for.

BUT THE DEVIL IS A LIE!

Not only now do I know who I am, but I know WHOSE I am. I know what to expect and I know what not to expect. And no longer will I give my energy to trying to convince those who just dont believe in me or to those that do believe in me and just hate to see me succeed.

I know that what God has for is FOR ME. I am Naturally blessed baby.
Natural: as is normal or to be expected: Not affected by man or civilation

There is nothing you can do to change who I am, who Im going to be, or my expectations of my Father. My faith will only continue to grow stronger and stronger. The harder it gets, the closer I am to my breakthrough. 

I don't know what my Father is going to do, but I EXPECT him to do something. And whatever that maybe, I am trusting that it will work out for my good.


This is a pic of my bestfriend, my sister, my supporter, and my heart..She has recently decided to go Natural. She is the baddest hair stylist in Mobile. She recently opened a new Hair Salon with her sister Tori, Crazy About Hair. If  you are in Mobile, you should definitely go check them out.

Contact either Tori or April
Crazy About Hair
4122 Government Blvd Suite C
Mobile, Al 36693
(251) 661-1228






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops