Saturday, November 26, 2011

Confession #16 End of Year Diet

Its that time of the year! Thanksgiving and Christmas are my most favorite times of the year but my most greediest times as well! Most wait until the new year to start their diet but I choose to do something a little different. I want to start mine now, right after Thanksgiving. 

I have noticed that I have been carrying around a lot of unwanted weight that I refuse to take to 2012. Its time for me to rid my life, mind, body, and soul of all this unhealthy foods, unhealthy habits, unhealthy stress, and unhealthy/useless/negative people that I have carried all of 2011. With where Im trying to go, there is no room for no extra fat. 

My goal for the rest of 2011 and all of 2012 is to feed myself the right food, healthy food. I will cut fried food and increase bake food. I will cut wasteful spending and increase thrifty saving. I will cut simple minded, spiteful, selfish, jealous, ungrateful people from my circle and increase courageous, encouraging, appreciative, giving, praying, not ashamed to praise people.  I will shed off the pounds of stressing about yesterday worries and increase my faith in the promises God has for me. I will shed off the time i spend complaining about todays problems and increase my time making adjustments for  a better tomorrow. 

What fat do you need to loose before 2012?




Striped button up shirt with hot pink blazer are thrift finds paired with sky blue leggings. 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops