Thursday, December 15, 2011

Confession #18 Sacred Heart

We have all heard the saying, anything worth having is worth waiting for. Being raised in a single parent home, I never had the perfect relationship or marriage to look up to in admiration; I lacked the love I wanted from my family. Although this may sound cliche, I looked for love in all the wrong places. I was desperate and wanted badly to be loved. I was naive to think that every guy I encountered saw the lack there of and would fill the gap with what was missing. I wanted so bad to be accepted, to be loved, and for it to work that I totally ignored every sign that was put forth that read every bit of "Liar, cheater, deciever, heartbreaker". In the process, my heart, my trust, and my aspirations for any successful relationship were ruined.

 Sooner than later, God did place a certain young man in my life. Everything looked good seemed good, but it was actually too good to be true. I allowed everything that I had been through to be a blessing blocker. My heart was saying make a faith move and love whole heartedly, but my mind was convincing me that he is no different than the rest. Here is a man that despite my flaws and my downfalls is willing to love me past the hurt and do whatever it takes to prove to me I can trust him wholeheartedly.

Young sisters, don't be so desperate to have a relationship that you accept the first thing and everything that comes running towards you with sweet nothings. Pray for discernment. Be Patient. Let God lead you. Follow your heart and not your mind. If God has your heart, you can't go wrong.

Heart: The center of total personality, especially with reference to intuition, feeling, or emotion: The center of emotion, especially as contrasted to the head as the center of the intellect. 

Below are a few pics of Sacred Heart Collections which is a new, trendy, and chic clothing line. They are known for styling stars such as Megan Good, Keri Hilson, Keisha Cole, the Braxtons, and many more. The blend of style, sexy, personality, and creativity makes this collection a must have. A friend of mine, Julie Causey (Wardrobe/Personal Stylist and Freelance Makeup Artist), is an Account Representive and works closely with the designer. Please contact her for more info regarding any of their pieces or visit their website.

Julie Causie
julie@sacredheartcollections.com


website www.sacredheartcollections.com
blog sacredheartcollections.blogspot.com

Here are some behind the scene pics of their recent runway show in L.A. from there most recent blog post. All of the ladies are gorgeous and the wardrobe is HotT!!!!

Photography by Kennedy DeSousa






Here are a few celebs they have styled....

Megan Good on the cover Black Woman..


Keyshia Cole rocking SHC silk chiffon "Nina" blouse on the set of her video Take Me Away

 


Model and Actress Eva Marcille with SHC designer..They are both stunning in this pic


Designer with Natalie Nunn from Bad Girls Club...


Teairra Mari spotted rocking SHC Carma Leo



Hope you enjoyed this post and that it be a blessing to someone. Again, please visit http://www.sacredheartcollections.com/ for more of the SHC!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops