Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Confession #22 Like an animal with spots...


My pastor, PMJ, asked a question a few sermons ago; Would you rather be the woman with the internal issue (Mark 5) or would you rather be like a leopard with spots? In plain terms, would you rather deal with your issues privately with God or would you rather the world to know about every battle you are struggling with?

I would rather be like the woman with the internal issue. It's not the world that can save me, so there is no need for the world to know what Im battling with. And it's crazy because you never know what the next person is going through. Im so glad and grateful I do not look like what I've been through nor what I'm going through right now.

SN while we are on the subject of issues. Be careful who you tell your business to because the wrong person may try to use it against you. Especially family. Why? Because they are the closest to you and know your past and probably know what you are going through. So they know the past you and have their predictions of the future you. It is so hard for people to believe that God, our Father, Abba, can come in to our life and change it completely.

I'm a witness that he can. Don't judge my praise until you know the story behind it.


Check out the latest thrift find. Scroll below to see how she rocks this tiger print jacket.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops